Monday, April 29, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Pia Pauro Vest, Pink Skorts

                             pink skorts Outfit of the Day : Pia Pauro Vest, Pink Skorts

Hi Everyone, mean Outfit of the Day : Pia Pauro Vest, Pink Skorts
I think most of you must be knowing that Sanjeev and I are at Oberoi Vanyavilas, Sawai Madhopur for the next few days. People come to Sawai Madhopur basically for tiger safari. And although this place is having the maddest summers, it is apparently the best time for tiger safaris.
We arrived here today afternoon only. I am dressed up like this at the moment. I bought this vest last year towards the end of the summers. I never got to wear it in winters. And the shoes I picked up during the beginning of summers. It’s funny how things shopped at random times of the year just fell in place. m0447 Outfit of the Day : Pia Pauro Vest, Pink Skorts
I wanted to keep the focus on my vest so I went very minimal with my accessories but decided to play with the summers colors here in there in my overall look. mean Outfit of the Day : Pia Pauro Vest, Pink Skorts
I have shared some more pics from today HERE. Would be sharing my experiences and more pictures from the trip as the days go by. mean Outfit of the Day : Pia Pauro Vest, Pink Skorts
Have a great week ahead everyone. mean Outfit of the Day : Pia Pauro Vest, Pink Skorts
                           pink shorts fashion Outfit of the Day : Pia Pauro Vest, Pink Skorts
                            pia pauro jacket Outfit of the Day : Pia Pauro Vest, Pink Skorts
               
           D84A7118 Outfit of the Day : Pia Pauro Vest, Pink Skorts
                            vanyavilas oberoi luxury tent bathroom Outfit of the Day : Pia Pauro Vest, Pink Skorts

No comments: